Sunday, March 4, 2012

In My Mailbox (26)


In My Mailbox is a meme that I picked up from The Story Siren's blog. It's where we share the new books that we've gotten for that week with our readers. These books could be from the library, the store, or from the writers/publishers for review. Whatever the reason, I will share my new books every Sunday!



I'm not sure where these are from, but they were in my mailbox this week and they both look really good! I've been so busy with midterms this past week that I've barely had time to read, so I won't be able to get to these books in a while. Hopefully I can read a lot more this week (it's spring break! Yay!) so that I can get caught up on everything I have to review. So it was a pretty light week for me! What did you all get in your mailbox? Make sure you leave a link so I can check it out! 

9 comments:

  1. So your IMM wasn't planned? That's just a great suprise :D I hope you would enjoy these books when you got time to read them :D

    Mariska
    Wanna see my IMM?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't so relaxing to get time to read after all that studying? LOL. Anyway, this is the first time I encountered For Always, it looks lovely.

    Enjoy!
    Here's my IMM

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely surprise! have not heard about those two books but they look very interesting!

    enjoy reading!

    here's my IMM:
    http://crazytrinket.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your mid-terms. And hope you the books - unexpected surprises are the best :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I'm curious about Mesmerize. Hope your tests went well.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all goes well!
    Nice looking books, not seen these ones before.
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOh nice! Haven't read these but I hope you enjoy them both!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The books both look really good (: Happy reading!

    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually haven't heard of any of these books, but they look great.

    Awesome IMM!

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...