Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (34)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of! 

This Is So Not Happening
By Kieran Scott
Release Date: May 1, 2012
Summary: After their long summer apart, Ally and Jake were hoping for a drama free senior year. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like things will work out that way...again. — It turns out that Chloe is pregnant and says that Jake is the father. Hammond is pissed at his best friend, but mostly can't believe that Ally would stay with Jake. But Ally is tired of being apart from Jake and is willing to make it work. But that is easier said than done when Jake starts blowing Ally off to go to doctor's appointments with Chloe and Ally joins the school play and meets a new cute guy. 

But as graduation approaches, things get more complicated as new secrets come out and Ally realizes maybe Jake isn't the guy she thought he was. After everything they've been through can Ally and Jake get out of Orchard Hill with their relationship intact?


I am seriously SO excited for this book!!!!! It's been way too long since the second one came out and I've been dying to know what's going to happen between Jake and Ally! The last book ended with Chloe claiming that she was pregnant with Jake as the father. Did it really happen? We don't know!!! Ahhhh this is going to be so good. And I love the cover! I don't know how I'm going to last until May! 


13 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about this series, and it definitely looks like a good one! I'm going to have to check out the others :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard some amazing things about this series, some of my favorite bloggers just love it! So I guess I should look into it too :D

    -Jac @ For Love and Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one contemporary YA I haven't heard of! Sounds interesting though. :)
    Thanks for visiting!
    Bonnie @ Sweet-Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this!! It is getting added to my TBR list now!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Old follower!

    Doodle @ Doodle's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard about this book but I'm not sure to read it. In the doubt, I'll wait for your review! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, lots of drama in that one! think ill stay away but i hope you like it.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh great pick!! The cover looks so cute!! The synopsis does sound interesting as well ! :D Thanks for sharing and stopping by!!
    Farah @Majibookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a book full of drama keeps things interesting! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still need to read this series! This one looks like it'll be so much drama... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks and sounds like such a cute read! Thanks for mentioning it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the sound of this book !! Pity I've not read any of the others :(

    Thanks for visiting
    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hah, this looks really cute! Kieran Scott's great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this is so strange, (I'm commenting way late, sorry) and I've just read the first one with the second one out from the library waiting to be read! Can't wait for this book, either! May is such a great month, it has Insurgent, CoLS, and so many other good books coming out! Go birthday month! Whoo! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...