Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Movie Review: Battleship

Summary: A fleet of ships is forced to do battle with an armada of unknown origins in order to discover and thwart their destructive goals.

Review: I'm a huge fan of action movies like Transformers, GI Joe, and Independence Day, so I had a good feeling I was going to like this movie. And I was so beyond right. Battleship was freaking AWESOME!

The story of aliens taking over the world is so cliche, but this movie took that story and made it their own by using the game Battleship as an inspiration. And how they incorporate the game into the movie was SO COOL. There was so much action, suspense, and mystery that this movie kept you on your toes the whole time. And the added romance made it perfect for me! It didn't take up the entire storyline, so it's okay for any gender to enjoy. 

The story was a little jumpy near the beginning and the end, but the rest flowed well. I loved all the actors (they were all from movies/shows I've watched, so that was really exciting) and Rihanna was surprisingly a really awesome character. All of the action and military weapons/fighting was really cool too, especially the aliens' new technology that was literally out of this world. I just couldn't get over how cool this movie was after I saw it. I would definitely recommend you see this movie! I don't know why critics didn't like this movie because it was so good! So if you like action/alien/military movies, you should see this movie now! Because it's so awesome and you'll enjoy every minute of it!


7 comments:

  1. I still need to watch this eventually, but it looks like a fun movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this movie. It is the usual alien invaders trying to take over the world but with a twist with the Navy battling them. Love when all the modern ships are taken out and they go get the U.S.S. Missouri out of retirement and she has the power and the men to take into action again.

    Penelope
    SD Card Data Recovery Service

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.

    Website
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of completely unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

    Invest World
    InvestSay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

    Visit Site
    Webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice review. Thanks for the same. https://lifeguarddatarecovery.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.

    110designs.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...