Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (48)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!



The Queen Is Dead
By Kate Locke
Release Date: February 5, 2013

Summary: When her brother Val gets in over his head in an investigation of Half-Blood disappearances and goes missing himself, it's up to Xandra, newly crowned Goblin Queen, to get him back and bring the atrocities to light. Xandra must frequent the seediest parts of London, while also coping with what she is, the political factions vying for her favor, and the all too-close scrutiny of Queen Victoria, who wants her head. Add this to a being a suspect in a murder investigation, a werewolf boyfriend with demands of his own, and a mother hell bent on destroying the monarchy, and Xandra barely knows which way is up. One thing she does know is that she's already lost one sibling, she's not about to lose another.




I just finished reading the first book God Save the Queen and it was SO GOOD. I really can't wait to see what happens next but this one doesn't come out until February. Why??? How can I wait that long?? I loved the whole story and vibe of this book and I'm so sad I have to wait months for the next one. I'm definitely going to be checking out more Steampunk novels until then because this genre sure is addicting! 


12 comments:

  1. I really want to read the first one in this series - can't wait to get my hands on it!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this a series? This is a new book to me. It definitely sounds good though!

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica, luv the sound of this **New Follower via GFC** would luv a follow back on bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk
    PS: Luuv ur blog's header

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks interesting, I like the cover and the blurb. Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe!! The cover looks awesome! I haven't head of this series before so I might check it out :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. Wow. Excellent pick! I am definitely adding this one to my ever growing TBR pile. Thank you so much for sharing - have a great weekend! :)

    Here's mine:
    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to check out the first book, it sound great! Awesome pick :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

    Click Here
    Lonelyplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it.

    Information
    Click Here
    Etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey very nice website!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?

    I am glad to search out so many useful information here within thee put up, we want work out extra strategies oon this regard, thank yyou for sharing.

    View BET
    Red BET

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

    Photigymarket.com
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it

    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...