Saturday, August 17, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (62)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Half Price Books
Both of these were only a dollar and, I've got to say, I was really excited when I saw Out of the Easy in the clearance section. I saw this book all over the internet on other blogs when it came out in February and now I have my own copy. Hopefully I enjoy it!

From Library sale
Both of these were only a dollar and I was so happy when I saw Ellen's book on the shelf! I've been wanting to read her book for so long, and now that I have it I have no excuse not to. The second book just looked like a super cute read, so hopefully it turns out as good as it looks. 

From publisher
Some really exciting books came for me in the mail this week and I couldn't be happier. I was only expecting two of these and the other two were a complete surprise, so they definitely made my day when I opened the packages. I am in love with the cover of Gated, and Sharkopedia looks like the coolest book ever. I know it's not what I normally review, but how could I pass up "the complete guide to everything shark"? I can't wait to get into these!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 



15 comments:

  1. It is really awesome when you see books on sale...it's one of life's happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of Easy has received so much praise from some of my favorite bloggers. I know I need to get to it soon.
    Gated was also an interesting read. It was very different from anything I've read.
    That shark book is scary-looking. I'm not a big fan of sharks!
    Enjoy your lovely books! :)

    Happy reading!

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know these ones but I hope you'll like it. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed the Ellen Degeneres book. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love finding great book son sale! They are such an awesome surprise! I still really need to read Out of the Easy too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got Out of Easy for a dollar?! Look at you! I also haven't read it, but it's sitting on my shelves and I think that I'm going to love it. Hopefully you do too!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Nancy Drew! I think I own that one! Great haul, and enjoy all your lovely books!

    My STS:

    http://qaisracetusbookblog.blogspot.com/2013/08/stacking-shelves-81613_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I STILL need to get my hands on Out of the Easy! I've heard so many great things about it, but I just ever got around to it!

    My STS will be up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I would have been jumping up and down if I saw Out of the Easy for a dollar. I've been wanting to read that one from the day it came out. I hope you like all of your books :D
    My StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/08/stacking-shelves-53.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul! I have to get Gated and the rest of the books in the series myself. They look so good.
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been wanting to read Out of the Easy! Love Ellen! And the book with the pug on the cover looks adorable! AND I'm a bit obsessed with sharks so Sharkopedia looks awesome! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read Out of the Easy not too long ago and it was interesting! I'm so jealous of Where Beauty Lies I loved book one so I can't wait to get my hands on that one! Happy Reading :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got Where Beauty Lies from SMG as well - but I haven't read the first book! D: And I keep telling myself that I need to read Out of the Easy because I LOVE historical fiction, of most historical eras :)

    Have an awesome week!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an awesome haul! I've read Gated already and it was just so fantastic. It's currently my favorite read of 2013. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I miss the Nancy Drew books! I want to go back and reread them soon. Nice haul! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...