Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Memorable Secondary Characters


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten most Memorable Secondary Characters

Oh boy, this one was a hard one. I always remember the main characters of the books, but things like secondary characters get a little fuzzy. So here are ones that stick out in my mind because if I remember them, that means they were some pretty awesome characters...

1. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter

2. Ron Weasly from Harry Potter

3. Simon from The Mortal Instruments

4. Jessica from Twilight

5. Elli from On Dublin Street

6. Dee from Obsidian and Onyx (but not in Opal...)

7. Jane Bennett from Pride and Prejudice

8. Patrick from The Perks of Being a Wallflower

9. Fred Weasley from Harry Potter

10. Kiersten from Point of Retreat (Slammed #2)

13 comments:

  1. I also included Simon on my list. That poor boy is always in some sort of trouble, isn't he?

    I was *this* close to including Dee on my list, but ultimately didn't only because of her attitude in Opal. She didn't deal with things all that well. :/

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great List!! I thought about including Ron, Hermione, and Simon. Patrick from the Perks of Being a Wall Flower is an AWESOME selection. I wish I would have thought of that one.

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/08/top-ten-tuesday-most-memorable.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Perks yet, but I saw the movie and Patrick was my absolute favourite. Great list!

    My TTT :)

    Allie @ Little Birdie Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES, YES to Ron and Hermione! Love Harry Potter! Some of your others I have not read the books yet, I really need to get on Obsidian.

    Our TTT

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy with all the Harry I see today. It is good to see that it is not just about him :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simon's a good choice! I should have included him on my list! -Emily from Emily Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's how I made my list too. I almost never remember secondary characters, but the ones I do remember went on my list.
    That;s the only reason I didn't put Dee on mine is because of how she was in Opal. I'm not saying she was bad in Opal, she just wasn't how she was in the first two books.
    My TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/08/top-ten-tuesday-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patrick from Perks is a great one! Loved him!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of HP picks!! I seemed to have forgotten them in mine, but it's because they're all a given! Anything HP is a given, I just tend to not list those givens!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Patrick so much! I also really like Dee :)
    Ron and Hermione are amazing of course, but I'd count them as main characters.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ALMOST put Patrick on my list too! I liked him better that Charlie. I need to start the Obsidian series. I've had the first book since Christmas, but haven't gotten around to reading it!! And I totally agree with all the HP characters, there are so many good ones in those books it's so hard to pick!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Ron, Hermione, and Fred! I'm also excited to see Dee on your list though I agree that she was not my favorite in Opal. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...