Friday, December 6, 2013

Follow My Book Blog Friday (113)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

This Week's Question: Tell us at least one unusual or new thing you've done in 2013

Answer: I went to London! That was the first time I had ever left the country and the longest I've ever been away from my family. I spent six weeks living in Clerkenwell and taking two classes at the University of London (but still taught by professors from my school). It was amazing! I absolutely love London and it's insane how much I saw in regards to the "literary" side of London. I saw 5 Shakespeare plays, 3 of which were at the Globe. And we went to Stratford, which is Shakespeare's birthplace. Needless to say, it was an amazing experience. Now whenever I watch a movie that takes place in London, I miss that city even more! I hope that someday I can go back! 



6 comments:

  1. oh I've always wanted to go to London! to bad it was too far away *sigh* happy FF! new GFC and Bloglovin follower! My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that's so cool. Good for you. Can't wait to discover England myself :)

    Happy Friday!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, awesome!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/12/follow-friday_6.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is incredible! I feel the same way about Italy and Greece as I went there in 2006 for my senior spring break trip! So seeing those places in movies sends an excited thrill through me! So want to go back too!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cool! I've always wanted to travel out of the country! And London would be my go to place to visit!

    Here's My FF

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...