Monday, December 9, 2013

Weekly Roundup [12/3-12/9]


Two Words. Finals. Week. Begin the longest week of my life! I only have one actual exam on Wednesday, and I've finished all of my take home exams and papers. So it's just studying and waiting around for me! The good thing, though, is that I have a ton of time to read! Haha, the last three days all I've been doing is reading, watching movies, and knitting. It's been nice, but I can't wait to finally go home Friday where the tree is all set up and the Christmas decorations are everywhere! Not to mention I'll be with my family for six whole weeks before having to go back to school. I can't wait!

Book Reviews

How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff
Dear Mr. Knightley by Katherine Reay
Only For You by Genna Rulon

Memes
 

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, I like the covers to these! Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...