Monday, January 6, 2014

Weekly Roundup [12/31-1-6]


Wow, where does the time go?  I feel like just yesterday it was Christmas, and now it's already almost a week into 2014. I still have three whole weeks of break left, so I still have a lot of time to catch up on reading and enjoy my time before I have homework to work on 24/7. I don't know about you guys, but a huge cold front is supposed to come through in the next couple of days, leaving temperatures below zero! Which is the coldest it's been in 20 years! When I'm not working, you'll probably find me at home, snuggle up with a big warm cup of hot cocoa and my latest book to read :)


Book Reviews
Come to Me Quietly by AL Jackson
Defy by Sara B Larson
Hope Flames by Jaci Burton
Desperately Seeking Fireman by Jennifer Bernard

Memes

2 comments:

  1. While you are having the coldest days in 20 days, here in Uruguay we are living the hottest days in forever.
    I don't know about you but I'm not a big Summer fan so I'm not having a good time.
    Anyway, enjoy your break and take care :)
    Ruty@Reading...Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Crazy weather isn't it? We've been anywhere from -10 and moving slowly up to zero, but our high today is -3. Hoping things are better tomorrow!

    OOh nice reads! Haven't heard of them but hoping you enjoyed them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...