Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Would Reread If I Had the Time


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Would Reread If I Had the Time

This week is a freebee week, so I decided to pick the top books I've been dying to reread, but simply haven't had enough time. With so many books on my TBR list, it's almost impossible for me to reread books I loved but have forgotten as the years go by. Here are the books I'd love to reread sometime soon!


1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
3. Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles 


4. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
5. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
6. The Boyfriend League by Rachel Hawthorne


7. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
8. Summer in the City by Elizabeth Chandler
9. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen


10. Divergent by Veronica Roth

6 comments:

  1. Oh GREAT topic choice!! While I didn't say it, I'd love to re-read Divergent and the trilogy back to back as well!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely have to agree with you on Anna and The French Kiss. I just adore that book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great topic! I would love to re-read a few of those as well! I did top ten favorite gif about books! http://kayceekblog.blogspot.com/2014/05/top-tentuesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great topic! I would definitely re-read Anna and the French Kiss! I LOVED Etienne!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked the same topic! I'm currently reading Eleanor & Park, hee.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great topic. I definitely have struggled to find time to reread books since I have started blogging. I am hoping to get to The Fault in the Stars before I see the film though, I know I have to reread that before I see the film. Here's my post, I decided to go with my favourite mind-blowing book endings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...