Monday, August 25, 2014

Weekly Roundup [8/19-8/25]


Happy first day of school! Today marks my last first day of school as a college student. That's right, it's senior year! How am I a senior already? It feels like just yesterday I was moving into my freshman dorm and going to those oh-so-fun freshman events. I've got to say, I don't miss it! Focusing on senior year, though, I am super excited for my classes starting this week. My very first class is Contemporary Fiction, which should be a lot of fun. I also have a class on writing narrative nonfiction, an educational leadership class, my intro to film studies class (which should be super easy since I have already finished all of the other film studies requirements), and a professional writing class! I'm only taking 15 credit hours this semester, which is the least I've taken out of all of my semesters, so it should feel pretty nice. And no Friday classes for me! Woo hoo! Well, wish me luck on my first day of classes!

Book Reviews
What a Duke Dares by Anna Campbell 
Gilded Lily by Delphine Dryden

Memes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...