Saturday, October 11, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (118)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Library


I got two fantastic books from the library that I am beyond excited for! I had reserved a copy of I Want It That Way because who wouldn't want to read a book named after a Backstreet Boys song? And then I saw Zac & Mia displayed on a shelf in the YA section and it was just begging me to pick it up, so I did!

That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Those are totally new to me but hope you enjoy them both!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to read Zac & Mia. I hope you enjoy it! Have a great weekend!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...