Sunday, November 30, 2014

2014 Bookish Christmas List


Now that Thanksgiving is officially over, that means that the Christmas season has finally begun! Our Christmas tree and all of our decorations are already up and I already have a good chunk of my Christmas shopping done thanks to the fantastic Black Friday deals this year. As always, I had been working on my Christmas list all month long and I had to narrow down the list of books I wouldn't mind Santa bringing me. I never expect to get all of the books I put on my Bookish Christmas List, but I would be one happy girl if I got one or two of the books on the list! They all look fantastic and some are by my favorite authors, so I know I'm going to love whatever Santa decides to bring me. This year, I'm asking for…

I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
All Broke Down by Cora Carmack 
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Bully by Penelope Douglas
Rule by Jay Crownover

What books did you all ask for this year? Anything special you hope to find wrapped up under the tree on Christmas morning? 

2 comments:

  1. Ah! All Broke Down and Rule! OHMYGEE, I just love Rule oh so much!!! These are some really great choices! I asked for the UK covers of the ToG series by SJMaas! They're just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list, Jessica! I'd love to get a Harry Potter box set this Christmas. That would be really awesome. :D - Joy @ The Bookshelf Intruder

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...