Monday, February 23, 2015

Weekly Roundup [2/17-2/23]

WHAT IS UP WITH THIS WEATHER. We had Monday off for President's Day and then had a snow day Tuesday and Wednesday, and then a "cold day" on Thursday and Friday because temperatures were as low as -15 here. So I had the entire week off from school! While it was great being able to read all day, I couldn't really go anywhere and had to brave the cold/snow just to get to the rec to workout. I haven't been able to run outside in over a week and I miss it so much. Treadmills just aren't the same. But since I haven't had school, I've read a book a day this past week and I read some pretty darn good books! Now, though, it's back to reality and finally back to school…

Book Reviews

The Raven Boys by maggie Stiefvater
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Hero by Samantha Young

Memes

Miscellaneous

1 comment:

  1. It is freezing cold in my part of Scotland today with that sleety rain that numbs your bones and a heavy wind just to just you extra frostbite! I'm huddled up in front of the fire trying to stay warm! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...