Monday, June 1, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Love to See as Movies or TV Shows

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I'd Love to See as Movies or TV Shows

I walked into Barnes & Noble about a month ago and passed by their table of books that were going to be adapted to the big screen. I was SHOCKED by how many books were going to be made into films that I had no idea about. So, for this post, I'm going to list five books I'd love to see as movies and five books I can't wait to see be made into movies. Here we go! 

Books I WANT as movies/tv shows 

1. Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven 
2. Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross
3. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

4. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson 
5. Ten Tiny Breaths by KA Tucker


Books I CAN'T WAIT to see as movies 
1. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
2. The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey 
3. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

4. While it Lasts by Abbi Glines
5. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

4 comments:

  1. Steelheart! Good choice! I chose a different dark superhero series (The Brokenhearted). I can't wait to see The 5th Wave either! Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list!! I haven't read any of these, but I did just finish reading Slammed and Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover. I have Maybe Someday on my TBR list.

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-would-love-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, yes to Me Before You. Wasn't it fantastic! Thank you for sharing these. :)
    Our List

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to seeing The 5th Wave as well!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...