Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday (196)



This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of! 

What's Broken Between Us
By Alexis Bass
Release Date: December 29, 2015
Summary: Alexis Bass’s heartbreakingly beautiful second novel is a tale of love, loss, and learning to forgive.

Look to the left, look to the right. We’re all going to die. But someone has to do it first. So who’s it going to be?

Tragedy struck Amanda Tart’s town a year and a half ago when a sophomore girl was killed in a car accident on graduation night.
Amanda’s brother, Jonathan, was behind the wheel and too drunk to drive. He’s spent the past year in prison and has cut off all ties. But now Jonathan is coming home. Just as Amanda’s trying to figure out what that means for her family and herself, she’s paired up for a school project with Henry Crane—a former crush, and brother of Jonathan’s ex-girlfriend, who survived the crash with horrible injuries.

Everyone is still incredibly damaged by the events of that night. Can Amanda and Henry finally begin to heal what’s broken and find some peace?


--------------------------------

Wow. This books sounds so good. Could you imagine? Oh my gosh. It must be so hard for Amanda to deal with what had happened with her brother. And then to be partnered with the brother of the girl her brother had accidentally killed? Talk about an emotional book! I definitely can't wait for this one! 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds intense! I'll defintely be picking this one up! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! Totally new to me! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if this book is exactly my type of read but it does sound like a pretty emotional read :) Thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoy it when you read it!

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this sounds like a tear jerker for sure! New to me but great pick!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, sounds like a lot of intensity! I'm adding it to my TBR. I'm really interested to see how it all turns out. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know this author had another book coming out so soon. It does sound pretty intense. I hope you enjoy reading it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. That DOES sound good! So tense and meaty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...