Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (206)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of! 

November 9
By Colleen Hoover
Release Date: November 10, 2015
Fallon meets Ben, an aspiring novelist, the day before her scheduled cross-country move. Their untimely attraction leads them to spend Fallon’s last day in L.A. together, and her eventful life becomes the creative inspiration Ben has always sought for his novel. Over time and amidst the various relationships and tribulations of their own separate lives, they continue to meet on the same date every year. Until one day Fallon becomes unsure if Ben has been telling her the truth or fabricating a perfect reality for the sake of the ultimate plot twist. 


------------------------

IT'S A COLLEEN HOOVER BOOK. ABOUT A WRITER. Wow. I have been dying to read this book ever since I heard about it and I cannot wait for it to come out. I love books about writing, so the fact that this is about a guy who meets a girl, spends an amazing day with her, and writes his best story about her has me so intrigued. Is their relationship really as great as they think it is? Or is it just all in their heads? November 10th can't come soon enough! 

8 comments:

  1. Great pick!! I just started reading Colleen Hoover earlier this year and have really enjoyed her books. This one is already on my TBR list as well. I hope you enjoy it!!

    Here is my WoW: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/08/waiting-on-wednesday-ash-bramble-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I still need to read something by Colleen Hoover. I've heard nothing but fabulous things. I should finally be picking up Confess later this month though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen Hoover is definitely an auto-buy for me! I loved every single one of her books that I read so far and CAN'T WAIT, OH MY GOD! It just sounds awesome and I'm in love with the cover! I'm so, so excited! <3

    Here's my WoW! :)
    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds SO GOOD! I neeed it! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to read a Colleen Hoover book but I have heard so many great things!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been seeing a lot of this one around! Hope you enjoy it!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a huge CoHo fan! I really can't wait for this one either :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Intriguing premise. I'm going to be on the lookout for this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...