Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Sophomore Novels that I Love Just as Much as the Author's Debut

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Sophomore Novels that I Love Just As Much As the Author's Debut


1. The Start of You and Me by Emery Lord
2. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
3. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell


4. Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally 
5. Dare You To by Katie McGarry
6. Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill


7. Torn by Kim Karr
8. In Honor by Jessi Kirby
9. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

10. Faking It by Cora Carmack

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Mostly new to me ones but some are familiar by cover! Hope you continue to enjoy these authors!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this week's theme, because it makes me excited to see the sequels to debut books that are on my TBR list! Also, your header is just gorgeous!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these books too! Morgan Matson, Katie McGarry & Stephanie Perkins... these are all 'must have' authors. My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...