Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I've Read Because of Other Bloggers

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I've Read Because of Other Bloggers

It's no secret that Sarah from Words With Sarah is one of my best friends and I have blogging to thank for that. We became best friends not only because we both love to read, but also because we love to read the same types of books. ROMANCE. I have read so many amazing books because of Sarah and some other fabulous blogs I follow, so here are the best ones!


1. Paper Princess by Erin Watt
2. Scoring Wilder by RS Grey
3. Addicted to You by Krista and Becca Ritchie


4. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
5. Amour Amour by Krista and Becca Ritchie
6. Unfixable by Tessa Bailey 


7. Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan 
8. The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata
9. Pucked by Helena Hunting


10. Dirty English by Ilsa Madden-Mills

2 comments:

  1. LOVED ACOTAR but then again anything by Maas is an auto-buy for me LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...