Saturday, December 31, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (225)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

For Christmas

I got some AMAZING books for Christmas and I could not be more excited! My mom had bought three books on my wish list for me, as well as a kindle! Then, the next day when we had Christmas with our brother and his wife, they surprised me with the other three books on my wish list! All of the books are ones that I have been dying to read, so I am definitely excited for them. 

From Barnes and Noble

Since I knew that my friend Sarah from Words With Sarah LOVES J Daniels, I decided to pick up book two after getting the first book for Christmas. I had some Christmas money and have my educator discount from Barnes and Noble, so I couldn't resist picking it up!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

5 comments:

  1. Ooh very nice! All totally new to me reads! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I am going to check out J. Daniels. I love the Outlander series both book and tv - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Santa was good to you this year! That's great that you got so many books that you wanted for Christmas. My family would rather give me the money. :D I'm going to look up Hit the Spot because the publicist of that book raved about it to me recently! It seems like something I'd enjoy. I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Jessica!

    Happy New Year. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice haul of books. Santa was very nice to you. i hope you love all of your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul. I haven't heard of any of these but I hope you enjoy them.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...