Saturday, February 3, 2018

Stacking the Shelves (277)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

I may have done a happy dance when the package with this book came from Berkley. This book sounds so adorable and that cover is GORGEOUS, so I can't wait to read it! 

Bought Myself

I bought a bunch of amazing books that I am so excited to finally own. I have never read a book by Jessica Hawkins and I thought it was about time to fix that! The other three are by authors that I absolutely adore and I can't wait to read more from them!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome you got alot of books you finally wanted.

    Happy Reading
    JoLee @ Wickedly Delicious Book Blog
    Mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few people have mentioned The Kiss Quotient on Twitter and it sounds lovely! I've already added it to Goodreads. Hope you enjoy it!

    Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...