Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday (177)

This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

The Fill-In Boyfriend
By Kasie West
Release Date: May 5, 2015
Summary: When Gia Montgomery's boyfriend, Bradley, dumps her in the parking lot of her high school prom, she has to think fast. After all, she'd been telling her friends about him for months now. This was supposed to be the night she proved he existed. So when she sees a cute guy waiting to pick up his sister, she enlists his help. The task is simple: be her fill-in boyfriend— two hours, zero commitment, a few white lies. After that, she can win back the real Bradley.

The problem is that days after prom, it's not the real Bradley she's thinking about, but the stand-in. The one whose name she doesn't even know. But tracking him down doesn't mean they're done faking a relationship. Gia owes him a favor and his sister intends to see that he collects: his ex-girlfriend's graduation party — three hours, zero commitment, a few white lies.

Just when Gia begins to wonder if she could turn her fake boyfriend into a real one, Bradley comes waltzing back into her life, exposing her lie, and threatening to destroy her friendships and her new-found relationship.


----------------------------

How adorable does this book sound? I love how Gia spends 2 hours with some random guy and ends up falling for him, but she has no idea who he is! And when she finds him, she has to pretend to be his girlfriend as a favor to him? I can't wait to see how things turn out between those two and what a crazy roller coaster their relationship is bound to be! 

9 comments:

  1. This one sounds really cute and interesting. I hope you enjoy this book.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds adorable! I love Kasie West :) Did you see the video from the kiss cam at the Knicks game where the girl was ignored by her date so she kisses the guy next to her (who was a complete stranger)? That's kind of what this reminds me of. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for this one! I can't wait :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick!! I still have several of her other books still on my TBR list. I guess I will now have 1 more. Thanks for sharing!!

    Here is my WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/01/waiting-on-wednesday-vanishing-girls-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have loved Kasie West's 2 other contemporary novels. They are always cute, short, relatable reads. This one looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am such a sucker for Kasie West's contemps! Both her others have been 5 stars for me! I will definitely be waiting on this one with you! Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very popular pick today! Hope you thoroughly enjoy it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Kasie West! I'm sure this book will be a huge hit.
    Great choice, happy wednesday ;)
    Here’s my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found out about this book the other day, really excited about it :D
    here's our WoW :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...